P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Very relevant drop:

For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
09:21 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
01 February, 07:26
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I ask (ed) those asleep... Do you just think he wanted to add it to his resume?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 February, 03:20
Is, was and ever shall be a GOOD MAN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
27 January, 09:48
saw this when you posted it and its even more powerful today. I have a feeling today is going to be a big day!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
26 January, 12:36
I ask that of anyone who questions President Trump's motives. They usually don't have an answer.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
26 January, 12:06
#BQQM ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
26 January, 02:32
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Great find!

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
26 January, 11:58
I believe that DJTrump was Patriotic from a young age. He traveled, he saw just how much other countries suffered, and how America was sliding into Exactly What the USA should never be. He attended military school, he learned the hard way you work hard to build better, he lost and rebuilt. He was instilled with the belief in God Almighty by his mother. He was at a time in his life, when he looked around and it disgusted him, what he saw in America. He wanted what he had grown up with for his children and grandchildren. It was Time to do what God called him to do! And God ORDAINED Him to do!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
26 January, 11:54
Peace is the prize 💞

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
26 January, 01:32
Does Trump own that seal now?

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
25 January, 10:24
Without Q and the Anons we would still be in the dark, but now, we know.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 January, 10:13
rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxoprumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
26 January, 12:06
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
So Very Very True! Have seen it before, but Gen Flynn at the end saying Lord's Prayer is just sooooo Applicable and Inspiring!

FlyGuy Patriot @FlyGuyPatriot
25 January, 09:57
That last line!

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
25 January, 09:57
Its true...he is a fine man. Too bad the haters don't see that. They will soon! He is a man I have tremendous respect for. He wants a world that us Americans, his children and grandchildren will thrive in. I believe in my heart that he his trying with all of his strength to help us. Im am with him until the end.

Out there Or not @outthereornot
25 January, 09:53
DJT was groomed for this since the beginning. Research his life. He infiltrated them all. The elite, Hollywood, big names. it Hass to be this way. You have to spoon feed the Normie Normie’s.

Shannon Sanders @Shannonsanders
25 January, 09:46

Sheila Reynolds @arial
25 January, 09:40
DJT was asked if he would run and he agreed to, not out of an ego power trip, and not out of greed, but to make a better world for his children and grandchildren and EVERYONE'S CHILDREN. He's a man on a Godly Mission and God will help him see it though.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 09:38
when God is Communicating with us! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Star Balt @Starbalt
25 January, 09:37
He loves this country and his family and he never took a dime. I did some research today and it's because he didn't want to be part of the deepstate swamp money :) I honestly never liked history until now. All I do is research and study. So much to learn. It's so interesting and sad how blinded so many of us were to all of what is happening.