Jan Smith @JanSmith219
03 May, 03:59
I didn’t feel good, after a small group gathering last weekend. Everyone else was proudly vaccinated. I was the only one who wasn’t. I got sick that night. Lesson learned.... stay away from groups of vaccinated people!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 May, 04:05
In response Jan Smith to her Publication
Truth. I work amongst them and have to add to my vitamin routine. This is insane. Ughh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
Do energy work too.
Our Intentions are Powerful, We have Free Will

https://rumble.com/vg9whj-...
04:09 PM - May 03, 2021
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichelleCarter in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 May, 04:16
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for this. Thank you! Am one who beat cancer using this, and it was decades ago so I forget how very powerful we are when connected to our Source (for me that Is God, Christ and the Holy Spirit).

Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
03 May, 04:33
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
You're welcome! ❤️❤️❤️
I'm so pleased you beat cancer with energy work / God / Spirit. It's our powerful intention to be sovereirgn & have have our energy / health violated that is most important & makes this work.

I have the audios available to download to play off-line too, on your phone at work on silent etc.

Please do share this as I feel many will benefit from it if they knew about it. Hope & solutions to stay out of fear are everything. ❤️

https://michellecarter.co....