Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
03 May, 12:22
I heard the traffic pattern of that plane over the Audit.... I heard that was fake news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
03 May, 12:31
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
CodeMonkeyZ, [03.05.21 05:41]
The “flight path” being shared is fake news. The angles are too acute for an airplane, and the “flight path” marked on the image isn’t even over the colosseum.
12:33 PM - May 03, 2021
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilSueBit in this post can reply
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
03 May, 01:23
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
Yes I've seen this but another plane I've seen today in ADS was far but had the same pattern,. It's totally possible for an little airplane, like pilatus PC12, not sure if was for spying of course.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
03 May, 02:53
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
I saw that also.... I'm not sure either! I would think if they wanted to spy they could use a satelite ??? i don't know. It's just weird.