Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 May, 04:22
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
We will NEVER forget. Let truth reign!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
03 May, 10:45
Giving dumb people high tech always leaves proof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
03 May, 10:36
Sorry I don't trust Whiplash.
He is Daniel Dowel, friends of HSRetousher17 on Telegram who pretend to be JFKjr, and is Nova an Armenian photoshopper... And has more of 60 fake telegram accounts.
And I don't trust Qfrogman, Nate Buruano ans Spectoperator einther, who repost each others.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
03 May, 10:50
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

Ally Smart @Allysmart
03 May, 10:54
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
I agree with you on this. Something really off about this post. Bad shit happened and I believe Hillary and Obama had much to do with it. However, this feels like a lie to cover up the real truth. Something far worse.