⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 May, 04:04
I do believe that the Arizona audit results will show empirical evidence of electoral fraud. I believe that it will be the first domino of many to fall afterwards. However, I also believe that when all the audits have concluded, however many are executed, it will trigger mass histeria from the left, the MSM, and the deep state.
This is what I believe Kim Clement was referring to when he spoke about "People will ask why do we have two presidents?".
The point that I'm trying to make is that our battle to reinstate The Republic will probably get even tougher before it gets better...and it WILL get better.
This is why I also believe that it is IMPERATIVE for each and everyone of us to remain extremely positive, continue to pray, and get closer to GOD.
Nobody said this would be easy but someone had to do it. And all of us were hand picked to be here to fight this war.
Hold the line, Patriots!!
God Wins!!!!
WWG1WGA 🤜💥🤛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 May, 02:47
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Exactly, two Presidents, two timelines colliding and we need to MANIFEST the AZ audit and other states to correct the 2020 election. Ask God for help in manifesting - to open your heart in agreement to His help for our correction to be completed.

Intuition, remote viewing and help give your knowledge to others so they can also manifest the awakening as well.

https://www.collective-evo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 May, 06:22
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Wow!!! That looks amazing!!!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
03 May, 06:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
It was so well said that i made a meme so we can keep passing it around Good job, Patriot!