Christine Myers @ccchrissy
Does anyone know people who have had the shot? What side effects have they had or are they having? Not someone who knows someone who read it somewhere...
Do YOU personally know anyone...?
After the first week or so, the "virus(flu)" didn't scare me, but this shot scares me! What are you thinking about it?
05:48 AM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by ccchrissy in this post can reply
Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
03 May, 06:04
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
I know several- one guy , an hour after first shot while driving home, pulled off the highway, went into violent sweating and passed out cold. His wife called 911- after several hrs at ER, he went home. Rhat was 6 weeks ago and he is still having issues. Another couple got the Johnson & Johnson- he became ill within an hour and it lasted overnight. He now gets frequent headaches...personally, I think its suicidal...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
03 May, 06:04
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
Lots of support groups on Facebook, but they are quickly being taken down. Infertility agent in vax, causes blood clots or heart attacks in some leading to hospitalisation or sudden death. Seems to cause mega heavy periods in women is what we know so far,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396