Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
karyn palumbo @krambo
03 May, 12:26
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 I joyfully cried the night that Trump got elected. I stayed up to watch him and his family come out on stage and make his speech and cried through the whole thing. I knew in the depths of my soul that this had God's hands all over it. I knew this was something so much bigger than this world, that this was God's plan. I am still so moved today about how things are playing out. I have complete faith in what is happening, though I do wish it would happen a little sooner, but I get it and do trust completely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
03 May, 07:03
Thank you so much for sharing, it renews our strength and resolve. I also know for sure that Armageddon is coming to an end as I was told in 1998 by a psychic that spirit didnt like the racey novel I was writing & wouldn't sell it. Had I changed my reading material? I replied that I had & was reading spiritual topics, studying Edgar Cayce etc. She then told me that was the research for my next book and I'd be really depressed when I got the idea! I won't go into details but everything she said happened. I called her in 1999 and told her I'd written it. She then turned round and said the world wasn't ready for it and to wait TWENTY years before sending it out! If I tried to launch it I'd be blocked. Of course I DID try to launch it and I WAS blocked! However the book is now a series and there are two cartoon trailers plus an animated music video that will be launched later this year.
You see God has everything plannned. There are no mistakes in His world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
03 May, 05:26
THANK YOU FOR TELLING US YOUR STORY, YOUR VISION! I DO FEEL THAT A BIG CHANGE IS COMING! I NEVER HAD THE FEELING THAT THE WORLD WAS NOT AS IT APPEARED BUT I ALWAYS FELT THAT MANY THINGS WERE VERY WRONG AND UNFAIR UNTIL THIS SCAMDEMIC STARTED AND I STARTED READING ON INTERNET, LISTENING AND, INDEED, IT IS A GOD GIVEN GIFT TO LEARN THE TRUTH FROM!