Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
Absolutly HATE Polis in Colorado! He is such a POS tyrant. My kids and I are not getting the jab!
12:13 AM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by BriarRose1776 in this post can reply
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
07 May, 09:33
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
'King Wolf', here in PA, did the same (today, I believe) but...we only need 70% poisoned!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
07 May, 09:37
In response Tammy Lytle to her Publication
Commie Tommie sucks! I hope that 70% of PA does not poison themseves! I also hope they realize they can be free of the mask easily by not complying witg his royal pain in the heinyness mandates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 May, 12:57

Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
04 May, 06:33
Whitmer in MI is trying to threaten us either we get rhe “KILLER VACCINE” or she wont open our state. i got news for her myself, my aduld children my grandchildren even my sisters and there familyies WILL NOT GET IT!!

Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
04 May, 06:33
Whitmer in MI is trying to threaten us either we get rhe “KILLER VACCINE” or she wont open our state. i got news for her myself, my aduld children my grandchildren even my sisters and there familyies WILL NOT GET IT!!