Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 06:30
My confidence level is 99.99 that #Fooked is inbound.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
Right on Vincent! I just got out of the hospital the other day, it was good to break away while I got a stent put in for a badly needed cardiovascular procedure. I was delighted when I found out my nurse the CCN RN was a Patriot! We sure had a nice discussion, she wasn't aware of certain things & I schooled her on the rest of those. Boy was she ever happy after that!
08:30 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 January, 03:46
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
25 January, 09:14
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
so glad you are out of the hospital hope you are doing good. patriots are everywhere and i always try to let people know whats going on from my opinion from my research and i love to hear other patriots opinions as well.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
25 January, 10:02
In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication
Thank you! Little battle worn & bruised from all the instruments, but those things will heal. See Doc again on Thursday. Can't believe I'm no longer in pain, had no idea my agony was cardiovascular. Whew! Dodged a bullet.