Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 May, 09:09
Hello fellow patriots. I am writing because I have been having a very difficult time with fear. I have been so afraid of concentration camps and the heavy oppression I am feeling on America and the world. I fear for my young adult sons. I fear for all of our children. I worry that Trump was never for us. I have no wilderness survival skills, I'm a city girl. I rely on medication to live. I have just been so scared these past few weeks and it is culminating into desperation. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
02 May, 09:41
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Hold on, Patriot. You are not alone. We are here with you. I know it doesn't seem like it, but Patriots are in control. I 100% have faith in that. Do not lose faith. God is with us. Trust the plan. We are watching a movie. I honestly believe that we are at the end. Please contact the great Patriot, @ThePeoplesBridge . She is wonderful and I believe she can help you. Also, please feel free to DM me if you need to talk to someone. I am happy to share some things with you that may reassure you. I am praying for you. Sending you love and light. WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
I Cant Understand For The Life Of Me Why Anons Can Not Rap Their heads Around The Fact That This Is A Movie. This War Was Won Along Time Ago.. Just Like you Said. This Is A Movie. Killary Biden Obama, All Dead.
11:09 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable Paratrooper, click on at the bottom under it