AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 May, 09:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Headless17 in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 May, 11:38
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
He was in on it with Paul Ryan...democrats wanted one of theirs to be the president and Pence wanted to go for it by eliminating Trump..Being a big pedo in Indiana and karen right behind him..both are dirty. From what I understand Pence was played by a double since july 4th of 2 years ago when the second assination failed..This is the look Melania gave him then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
03 May, 12:23
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I ALWAYS HAD THIS FEELING THAT PENCE WAS EVIL❗️People were like he’s a good christian man❗️I said I don’t think so❗️My intuition has never ever let me wrong that’s all I can say❗️😏I say the same thing about Jaret Trump son inlaw, Something about him that makes me uneasy❗️🤨

chore Toke @choretoke
03 May, 12:26
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication