Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 May, 09:09
Hello fellow patriots. I am writing because I have been having a very difficult time with fear. I have been so afraid of concentration camps and the heavy oppression I am feeling on America and the world. I fear for my young adult sons. I fear for all of our children. I worry that Trump was never for us. I have no wilderness survival skills, I'm a city girl. I rely on medication to live. I have just been so scared these past few weeks and it is culminating into desperation. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
Fear not Janet as the good guy's really are in control although it may not seem like it at the moment. People must be shown the darkness before the light shines. I assure you we will not be going to any concentration camps as this is America land of the free and home of the brave.
09:29 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Direwolf in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
02 May, 10:04
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
Nope. Not true. We have seen the darkness and now it is just getting darker. If Patriots were REALLY and TRULY in Control we would have seen a SINGLE public arrest by now for ALL to see. There isn't even a "Great Awakening", but I don't have to tell you that. Half of America is still asleep. Whatever "they" are trying to show Americans, it's not working. They may want to go to Plan mother fucking B, because Trump is losing his base and folks feel like he lied to them.

This is "draining the swamp"? I cannot even type it without laughing. Zero justice. Zero arrests. Zero President. Zero country.

Again, Patriots are DEFINITELY anything but in control.

DEAD. Done in 2090.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
02 May, 10:28
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Oh ye of little faith and less brain cells, Trump's base couldn't be stronger and shills like you can cry all you want here it won't be heard only laughed at. Try as you might to discourage us we are not blind to the facts that are right in front of you so go cry to your transvestite buddies they might care to hear what you have to say. Your Stupidity is truly astounding and don't bother replying cause you have earned an instant block. Later shill.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 May, 11:31
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Why do you spread fear, hopelessness and despair in EVERY post you make? That is the M.O. of the enemy.
Maybe it's time for a little soul searching.