Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 08:58
Please pray with us OUT LOUD and then proclaim the post following the prayer post as what we want to manifest or co-create for our planet next each night at 8:09pm central time.
I will post both the prayer and manifest future request now so you have it in advance and then will repost right at 8:09pm.

There is so much POWER in us praying and manifesting together, more than most even realize at this point.

We must mean it, continue to keep out sites on this same future. We can make it happen if we see it and believe it is already there and we just have to reach it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
EVERY night my alarm goes off, I shut off all electronics and find a quiet place and join the massive prayer requesters. WE ARE ONE
09:05 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mofreedom in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 09:24
In response Rickmo Freedom to his Publication
Same for Nana, thank you sweet soul for joining us. Every single light makes a difference! Much love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396