Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
My wife almost died of H1N1 and I was sick. We have antibodies. How come no one talks about this?
04:34 PM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
03 May, 10:36
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
I meant everyone. Like so called friendly FOX. Who doesn't even really talk about our spaceships lol. Or the agencies everyone quotes as on our side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 May, 10:02
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
Because Big Pharma is a money making machine and does’t give a crap about people’s health. When you realize that and how corrupt the media is and you follow the money trail it all makes sense.

I am glad your wife is better and you are too. Keep your immune system strong, that is the key!! I am taking HCQ a pill form that has been around for 70 plus years - very safe and effective. Ivermectin is another cure as welll. Good health to you. Stay away from the doctor and you will be fine!! Thank you for the post!! ❤️🌞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396