Only people mentioned by FLQVIQ in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 May, 10:15
In response FLAVIA Qbrazil to her Publication
ouiiii 😎et la normalite sera ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Day @SunnyDay
03 May, 10:15
Aint that the truth. i can't wait for this to happen. BRING IT ON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
03 May, 04:14
Yeah and we are clearly the best at the waiting game.. no choice there.. and I actually think there is a lot longer to wait.. and wait.. and wait..

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
03 May, 04:10

SPORTS @SPORTS
02 May, 06:48
The only question that remains is will it be in our lifetime?

Only thing we SEE right now and today is a daily skull fucking by Fake Biden. Hell, when is the "Great Awakening" even going to start? And that show...."Enjoy the Show"....remember THAT....any thoughts on when that show is going to start? Nothing to enjoy RIGHT NOW and TODAY.

Absolutely baffling times!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
03 May, 04:13
In response SPORTS to his Publication

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 May, 05:21
Soooo true!!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 May, 05:19
If this day actually comes, I will probably break down and cry tears of joy. If this day never comes, I will always be glad I lived in hope of such a day, hoping for the greatest.

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
02 May, 04:09
... "Not the same", true!
We are the beautiful Q Friendly-Family WorldWide...

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 May, 02:31
I'm only human, and I get impatient at times waiting for the EBS to be activated, the official rollout of GESARA, etc. Then I remind myself that these events will happen on Trump and the alliance's timeline, not mine!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
02 May, 03:40
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Great message & reminder. All in HIS timing (God's plan) working through our GREAT LEADER & COMMANDER IN CHIEF, PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
02 May, 02:16
Be Great to see it happen NOW!