Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
06 May, 10:26
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
What's happening? Mom said NO MORE SUBWAY. Guess we're going to Grandmas. 🐾🐾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
02 May, 11:01
I did'nt subway's food before and I definitely won't eat their WOKE food now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
10 May, 10:28
In response DONNA M.MATSON to his Publication
Please excuse my typo, didn't like is what I was saying🙄

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 May, 10:23
“she” is probably a he....

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 May, 10:12

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 May, 09:33
There's another one on my list.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
02 May, 09:14
Why o why are these companies so stupid to takes sides when they are in the business to make money! Dumb bastards should sink to the bottom of the ocean never to be seen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
They barely recovered from their last awful spokesperson. Remember Jared?
Who is making these decisions?
Bye Bye

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 May, 10:06
Subway is now DONE!