JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Enjoy all of these May flowers this Sunday!

#KennedySunday
09:53 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
05 May, 01:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
welcome home sir…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 May, 01:05
I can’t even imagine what the moment would be like. I better start because it’s going to be absolutely unbelievably breathtaking. His special guests are coming too 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 May, 11:48
🤓🤓🤓

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 May, 11:27
I think he has been walking from NY to Mar-A-Lago. Please someone give him a lift?😁

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 May, 11:30
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
😂

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 May, 11:10
I sure hope so :).

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 11:04
Nana is so excited I have seen a timeline where he is showing me a new Tesla building he is so proud of. Nana has been doing all the branding I could possibly throw out there.
This timeline is so awesome everyone is going to love love love it!
It is all about the entrance isn't it?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 May, 11:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I cannot imagine how they’ll debut him. When I chose my name Mar 20 I was 85% sure and now I’m 99.9% or the same chances of surviving Covid- if you like. 🇺🇸

Love Jesus @HouseCall
02 May, 10:38
I have been so excited about the return of this man, coming back, that words alone aren't enough. I have waited patiently and patience is running out. Please Hurry!!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 May, 10:18
Please Hurry!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
02 May, 10:16
Hanging in there . . . so excited!

arba happihr @arba
02 May, 10:08

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 May, 10:06

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 May, 11:12
In response New Years Day to her Publication
You know the answer to that . . . YES! Can't wait to see you and your beautiful wife and family.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 May, 11:16
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Yes indeed....got my I told ya so ready to roll!!!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
02 May, 10:00
♥️♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 May, 09:56
You don’t have to twist my arm very hard