Only followers of this user (LesgoBrandon) can see their posts

Bizzibizzi AussieGirl @Bizzibizzigirl
26 January, 05:06
In response Lets Go Brandon 1776 to her Publication
italiangurl I had no idea! Do you know what connection he has to Signal? He's on the Signal website homepage endorsing it so my little chat group went to Discord instead. We want a safe, private little space to share and chat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Ruth Wolter @RuthiRed
26 January, 01:21
My son lost his group

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
25 January, 09:06
it was difficult to navigate anyway and you couldn't do anything on it either

Truth Seeker @MomTo10
25 January, 08:21
i was in the middle of watching an awesome video about proof of cue, went back to get the link to send to friends and found myself lost in space.

Boatman UK ... @Boatman_UK
25 January, 08:10
never quite made it over there....just as well ... seems like home here 🤪😜😳🧐

FarmMammaW FarmMammaW @FarmMammaW
25 January, 08:04
I have been actively try to get suspended from twatter , on discord 3 day and bam. I still have a twatter account

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
25 January, 07:58
so over all of this!!!

Donna Martin @Meme17
25 January, 07:51
😣wow really? so thats why Santa got booted

Donna Martin @Meme17

Donna Martin @Meme17

Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
25 January, 07:50
Wow? Really? I thought Santa blocked me! I was sad! I could not enter any chats either! Know what I thought was weird when I joined? The name "Discord" itself meaning people disagreeing, having conflict or hostility with each other...A little weird - huh?

Deborah Montgomery @Delise
25 January, 07:47
I lost discord too so here I am..old but learning something new😁