Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 May, 01:08
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Biden is nacho president!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
26 January, 09:07
FYI --

BTFO is blown the fuck out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Trendkill @TrendKiII_Cowboy
26 January, 08:50
Biden got a β€œ3 Volly salute” not a β€œ21 gun salute”.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
26 January, 08:53
In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication
And a fake military guard.πŸ˜‚

Only followers of this user (RobPFL) can see their posts

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
26 January, 01:48
ThY for sharing! For those pats who need to translate it, here in text form: 1/2
Good luck with this, Shills!
I have seen proof that the military DOES NOT consider Biden to be POTUS. Repeat. BIDEN IS NOT POTUS.
Everyone has been explaining lots of strange behavior with the military to ol Joe such as >marines not saluting
>NG turning their backs
>no AF1 ride to DC
>Pentagon telling him to fuck off
>where's the football?
Shills are doing cartwheels to explain the points above, but they are forever BTFO now.. EXPLAIN THIS..The Old Guard (3rd Infantry) performs the Presidential Battery Sal

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
26 January, 01:51
In response Silver Storm to her Publication
2/2
...Battery Salute at the Capitol during the Inauguration. Except they didn't.
What you will see is the Battery Salute in Arlington when the Bidens bring the wreath to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
The Presidential Salute is 4 guns and 21 shots in rapid succession. Biden got 3 guns and a 10 second pause between firings. This is the Salute reserved for funerals and >VISITING FOREIGN DIGNITARIES
That's right, the military considers Joe Biden a foreign entity.
There can be NO mistake about this. The military does everything BY THE BOOK this was completely intentional.

MakeMusic AndDie @MMAD
26 January, 12:42
Just in case anyone wanted to watch it:

21 Gun Battery Salute to President Trump:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

21 Gun Battery Salute (if you can really call it that) to Sleepy Joe (Not my president):
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
26 January, 12:02
im glad i found this!!!

PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
26 January, 12:01
im glad i found this!!!

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
25 January, 10:56
How many coincidences before its mathematically impossible?

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
25 January, 10:39
I shared this with my Mom just now. Thank you! I was trying to explain this to her earlier. She believes we are stuck with Biden now, but we know the trurh! πŸ˜‰πŸ’ƒπŸ»

SANDRA CROCKER @AmericanGirl1776
25 January, 09:04
Wow, went to see this on u tube and it is true. Makes me feel better for sure!

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
25 January, 07:47
I am grateful to have found you, again. I love your genius and and style of communication. Thanks for sharing the results of your efforts.