Doq Holliday @doqholliday
People talking about “vril” but they’re really just dried out stingrays. Ive seen these in real life. Confirmed stingrays. 🤣
02:12 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
03 May, 02:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hi Doq - have you heard of Donald Marshall? check out donaldmarshallproboards first letter to the public.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
03 May, 07:58
I have no idea if they are real but I do know that in Africa the Zulu tribe is deathly afraid of the Tsokalosh, who is a little and green and they scream and ulululu if he is near.and sleep with their bed 2 feet off the floor so he can pass underneath it..
The Irish also have their leprechauns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
02 May, 04:28

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 May, 03:16
Hi Doq i have no idea what that means. the only time ive heard the word vril is on ancient ailens talking about the Nazi’s

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
02 May, 01:11
Interested to see how much traction this post gets. Truth can be pretty strange indeed.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
02 May, 09:10
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID THEY ARE CALLED ANGEL RAYS..iN TH 1950S SOME MEXICAN GUYS MADE THE 1ST ONE AND IT WAS found IN MIDDLE OF A DESERT..THEN THEY STARTED SELLING THEM TO TOURISTS.SO WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON VRIL.,WERE THEY EVER REAL!!I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 May, 02:14

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
03 May, 02:52
In response Every Time to her Publication
did Donald draw this?