Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
01 May, 11:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
Can't wait til Crackhead O'bummer and his annoying husband are exposed for the whole world to see!!!
11:23 PM - May 01, 2021
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Carebear17 in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
02 May, 02:47
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
He was Satan in the flesh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
03 May, 01:07
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I was actually just reading about that yesterday.😬

Slides: 4

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 May, 07:30
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
obama is probably satan. but ppl get this confused with antichrist. i think there is a difference if i understand the subtlies of the Bible. Jesus told John there were "many antichrists". The antichrist is the pope. Etymologically speaking, "anti" means "opposed to" NOW, but it goes back to meaning "instead of". Such as the pope's official title, which is Vicar of Christ, with the word "vicar" tracing back to "vicarious".
Vicarious also means "instead of". The RCC passes their pope off as the representstive of Christ on Earth. Thus, the RCC is satan's counterfeit church, not of Christ, but of antichrist. Many antichrists: there have been over 200 popes since the RCC's inception.