Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
01 May, 07:40
Yes
I do believe We are....

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
There is no storm ! Nothing Anons have said in the past 5 months has been true! If you are waiting for Q to save your ass, you are screwed ! Wake the hell up Anons ! It's been 6 months and Trump has done nothing ! What you think JFK is coming to save you? Let me know how that works out for you !
08:56 PM - May 01, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PaleHorseCometh in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
02 May, 11:03
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
Exactly. We stand by and cheer as Scavino calls for more rallies, Flynn claims to have ALL the election fraud evidence, Trump tells us to go get vaccinated and vote in Texas, etc., yet we have no country, no public arrests for ALL to SEE, no justice and no President.

Each and every day Trump and company talks and doesn't act, we lose more and more good, grand and glorious American Patriots. The time for US to end this is RIGHT NOW and TODAY! We march to the mother fucking Pure Trash DC Swamp and drag the VERY Congress who has tried to KILL us for decades out by their mother fucking hair!

LET'S GO FOLKS! TRUMP IS DOING NOTHING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
01 May, 10:30
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
That is why WE are the storm. It is up to WE THE PEOPLE to save ourselves.

Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
01 May, 11:48
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Right, let me know when that happens!