JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The fun we’re having is necessary because it’s about to get real.

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTr...
08:53 PM - May 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
02 May, 11:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Divine timing ⭐️ I hear we're nearing the numbers of awakened to trigger the final curtain 🙏 🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 November, 03:12
In response white light to his Publication
THE SPIRALING ENERGIES OF THE TRUMP RALLIES CULMINATING IN THE DARK TO LIGHT ENERGIES OF THE BLOOD MOON WILL PUSH US PAST THE THRESHOLD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 May, 11:40

02 May, 11:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

02 May, 11:37
I had a feeling it was happening this week. Please let it be so

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 10:56
Nana woke up this morning saying, " Divine Intervention"
The dreams were good dreams of God doing things that were good not destroying but unmistakeable God.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
02 May, 07:20
😱😨😰😭🤮😡→🦁Q♟️→🥲

→🦁Q🎬→😆😝😂🤣🥰🤩🥳

☺️🍿🙏✨💞🌎🌕🌌

ThanQ from the bottom of
my heart and soul❣️

Cutty Powell @Cuttysark
01 May, 09:22
Cuz she’s a space cadet???

June Patriot @JunePatriot
01 May, 09:03
Major comms coming now on Telegram from Gen. Flynn, Melania,
Ivanka, Eric, Trump Family accounts. "Just waiting for the President to give the order."

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 May, 11:28
In response June Patriot to her Publication
I’m seeing that. MOAB imminent. 🇺🇸

John Washington @KeysMarg
02 May, 06:02
In response June Patriot to her Publication
.... Fill The Void....
...Action Follows...