Ellen Perricci @perriccie
25 May, 11:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
WHILE I appreciate the COMPLEXITY
of the TASK,

1 Kings 20:11 applies.

πŸ™πŸ½ & all good wishes,
1DayaTime...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
23 February, 04:25
It's going down!!! ⚑ I have those shorts, from 30 yrs ago. baha!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
13 February, 10:04
Love Love Love πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
31 January, 11:48
VK posted this awhile back, At the time I hadn't seen the Kennedy kids' video and thought wow that's kind of slutty lol! But I do like the song!

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 January, 01:03
No one thinks this is sexist?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 January, 03:33
That dude needs a MAGA hat!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
26 January, 12:08
Kennedy grandchildren sing Timber

https://youtu.be/lCpCC0Zv-...

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
26 January, 04:26
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to her Publication
Is that Ezra ? :)

Silver Cat @silvercat
26 January, 09:29
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to her Publication
Thank you for ths! GREAT dance music!

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
26 January, 11:23
Good vibes 🀠

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 January, 08:36
The Kennedy Kids need to send us another video! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Susana Christensen @DanishHealer
26 January, 08:26
This song makes me in such a good mood.

Paul Robert @1814Patriot
26 January, 07:02
T I M B E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher Salamasina @PatriotiQ
26 January, 06:22
I love the the fact that there is a donkey in the video. Symbolism!, love it!

John Rylander @imURtech
26 January, 12:22
😎First Amendment!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
25 January, 11:01
I like the Kennedy clan version better

MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
25 January, 11:01
😍😍😍Yes. I saw the earlier version of this song too. I didn't know it was a real song.

Robert Sem @Rmsem1
25 January, 10:57
DJT coming in hot like Paul Bunyan! #timber

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
25 January, 10:11
YAS NESARA!!

Reb Moe @Rjmoes
25 January, 09:11
🀩that has become my favorite song

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
25 January, 09:00
Timber... your going down. bring it on!!!

Bits and Pieces @QueenB1
25 January, 08:59
@ghostezra got me DANCIN'!
Thanks man!

Chad Branham @Cderic030
25 January, 08:53
Yes, Sir!!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 January, 08:24
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Novax Cue @Novax
25 January, 08:22
Wow -- so glad I found this little speakeasy. Thanks @ghostezra for showing me the way.

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
25 January, 07:46

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 January, 08:22
In response Delta Conquerer to his Publication
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

Bits and Pieces @QueenB1
25 January, 09:01
In response Delta Conquerer to his Publication
🀣 thanks! i needed that

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
25 January, 07:46
........yep