Hailey Wills @Haileysway
A petition to reverse Melania Trump's Rose Garden changes and restore it to pre-Trump era has received 53k signatures, (and they think thats amazing). We should start a petition to leave it as she changed it. Wonder how many signatures we would get?? 50-80 million perhaps? 😎
06:26 PM - May 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Haileysway in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
04 May, 05:58
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
kinda curious, why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.. Trit @P_Trit
01 May, 11:51
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me LK @LK_McKinn
01 May, 07:21
Someone could start a counter petition opposing this one on Change.org. Here is the current petition https://www.change.org/p/d...

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
01 May, 08:03
In response Just Me LK to her Publication
ooh! see, that's what I'm thinking!!!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
01 May, 06:36
Everything they are trying EVERYTHING to get rid of the man and his family, literally. fuck them thats ok....i don't even see the white house as the "white house" anymore. its tainted and President Trump showed us how evil it truly is.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 May, 06:34
why spend more money on it when it was recently beautified? This is wasteful. That's our tax dollars.