⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 April, 11:41
FDA Will firmly Reject Authorizing approval for any Covid Vaccine….👊

WEARETHECURE1 🇱🇷🇬🇧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
01 May, 02:33
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
can you provide a link for this video please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
01 May, 06:17
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

01 May, 02:24
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I don't have telegram nor want it at this point. If you do have it, could you ask what FDA link this video came from? I like to post the original links as much as I can. IF this is true and was REALLY recently posted, then this IS truly BIG news since these nefarious bioweaponized jabs are being injected. Thank you so much. I have perused the FDA website however I have not found anything by this person. Can you let me know what you find out please?

Wide Awake @RGalli68
01 May, 02:33
Elizabeth, This video is a snipit from a Septempber 23, 2020 Senate Hearing that was 31/2 hours long. It is a very misleading video since people have just cropped this statement.

OK, that makes sense. Thank you SO much for that clarification. YES, that totally makes this very misleading if that is the case. This snippet should not be making the circuit without the disclaimer.
02:39 PM - May 01, 2021
In response Wide Awake to her Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply
Wide Awake @RGalli68
01 May, 02:42
Just posted the hearing link for those interested in getting the full statement. I fast forwarded through most of it to listen to his testimony.

01 May, 02:44
In response Wide Awake to her Publication
Thank you! :)