17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
01 May, 01:23
5 years ago. Why did Obama say it was the end if the Republic? #FutureProvesPast #TheirPlan #MAGA # wwg1wga #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
there arent enough words to describe the loathing i have about that monster....
traitor n treason is just a beginning...
01:36 PM - May 01, 2021
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Smokeymtnwoman in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
01 May, 01:41
In response Renee Maples to her Publication
You have no idea how difficult it is to sift through all of his slithering slimy lies and listen to this thing! It is so cringeworthy. However, it is interesting to go back and watch how they mock us, and put it right in our face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
01 May, 02:35
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
i agree. the master of lies deception and a con man. there are reasons for that...dark evil reasons. imo..he is the anti Christ. i found a huge file on proofs back in 2015..lost that info when shortly after that.. my phone stopped working..🤔 recently i saw another video w proofs. if you would like to see it..pls let me know.