Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
so reminder that Disinformation is real.

Bigger accounts are telling us truth. mixed with Disinformation

this is being done on purposes to Make You Do Your Own Research
DYOR

VK

opened my eyes to this when he started saying XRP was bad, everyone wants to be spoon fed.

A lot of ppl panicked and started selling.

then later he started giving us valuable information

this is hard on all of us.
when you have been lied to about everything

we are truly lost.

we are on a roller coaster of knowledge and to be honest we still dont know what is fact.

what I do know is....

(Fact: DJT IS COMMUNICATING WITH US.

ALL
KENNEDYS
PRESLEY'S
TRUMP'S
are on social media are communicating with us, and Lincoln's I believe)

they are the "helpers" on social media

So.....
Alls we can do is go with what resonates with us.

open your mind to all and we will sift through what is correct together🙌
12:15 PM - May 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
03 April, 08:51
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
i just live . I went to buy some silver and the state company that sells it in the netherlands doesnt have anymore . Ir will be available again in 14 months ! so Im chilling . nothing we can do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 June, 06:00
I always say I don't know how I will trust anything again. There's a lot of rebuilding to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 May, 10:03

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 May, 09:22
We R the key
together ~ believing in something greater & Godlier than ourselves Qui! R changing their evil timelines
love is unlocking all doors
faith is our eternal ‘candle in the wind’
🙏🏻💓🙏🏻✨🌹🦢🕊
#darktolight #GodWins

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 October, 01:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
be safe!

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 February, 06:10
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
QUEEN DIANA

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
01 May, 12:54
Well lets see, XRP has the World Economic Forum drooling over it and the Co Founder who has left has been dumping a million plus XRP daily and he could still potentially dump 3 billion more in tokens here in May.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
01 May, 01:22
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
and....
what does this tell you...