Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
Calling the White House on 1/25/2021 - Message says "Temporarily Closed"- Short clip
Since when is the White House ever closed??? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Biden is not there!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://youtu.be/iqjVRcSej...
06:48 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Patricia Dennis @LuvthaQ
27 January, 04:27
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
i called after your show! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Kian @PK59
26 January, 09:19
๐Ÿคจ spidey sense tells me something is not right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
26 January, 03:21
The lights are on but no one's home ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Leslie Medrano @Les__Med
26 January, 12:34
Why did it sound like the press secretary in the recording? Does he have a limited staff or what??? ๐Ÿคฃ

Jefferyson Watkins @Jefferyson
26 January, 12:15
i wonder if thats why George News said on his Tele "we dont take days off" just a thought god bless

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
26 January, 12:05
I called and got through. Still believe in think for yourself.

JACQUELYN SANDS @Jackie_Loves_Trump
26 January, 11:43
i called this am...got a snippy yoing man ( no phone bank noises in background). Asked why the WH was so dark... he quipped in saying it was only 6:30 am and most people worked 9-5!

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
26 January, 11:01
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
26 January, 09:19
prefab prosom blocks... looks feasable

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
26 January, 03:50
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
the world is watching. EVERYTHING!!

Shelly Bauet @Speshel1
26 January, 08:46
I tried calling twice last night about three hours apart. The last time someone answered????

Robbin Henderson @Robird
26 January, 07:12
Saw your video on YouTube. Just a thought,but maybe they left because they know We Are The Storm

Bizzibizzi AussieGirl @Bizzibizzigirl
26 January, 05:00
@santasurfing - just wanted to share this that I stumbled upon just before

https://docquery.fec.gov/p...

Bizzibizzi AussieGirl @Bizzibizzigirl
26 January, 05:01
In response Bizzibizzi AussieGirl to her Publication
Trump Campaign disavowed notice linking him to new Patriot Party

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 January, 03:12
depuis que la facture n'a pas ete payee ๐Ÿ˜Žla blague

Marie Tweed @Bamidy23
26 January, 01:16
USA corp dig! great job trailing this mystery....all the way down to the FINAL company - read to the very end ๐Ÿ˜ณ https://archive.4plebs.org...

Kelly Bauman @QellyKelly
25 January, 11:13
That was good!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

Country Girl @Countrygirl
25 January, 10:55
I need to go get more ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿคฃ

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
25 January, 10:53
I keep trying to repost this and it keeps stalling. Funny that they're closed today. Did you see the Inside Edition (I think) clip of Biden and Jill standing outside the White House? Allegedly, they were locked out.

Tex_FR Barton @Tex_369
25 January, 10:37
obvious to most who have traversed the dots and crumbs......

Eli Hatter @MadHatter
25 January, 10:20
@santasurfing I just called too! Yep, closed!!!! This is too funny!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 January, 10:11
DC traffick cams show DC is a ghost town... and a couple of the cams seemed to show the fence at the boundary., not just at the Capitol Precinct

Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
25 January, 10:08
@santasurfing saw a pic of what looed like a good map of WH Said temporarily closed

Amanda Alpert @HotMamaManda
25 January, 10:05
lol bwhahahaha thsts halarious !!

Kristina Stan @Kristinamaria
25 January, 10:05
Santa you are always steps ahead! Sorry about Discord but they will go down with the ship like the rest of them! Thank you for everything you do! I would be a basket case with out you and all that you do! You are one in a million! THANK YOU!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Cindy Green @mooniemate
25 January, 09:30
So happy to see you on here!! No matter where you go we will find you!!! Love you

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
25 January, 09:27
"The lights are on but no one's home." Kinda like Lyin Biden himself!

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
25 January, 09:07
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Call 1800 Are Clwn ๐Ÿคก

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 08:58
no sound

Tina Kurowski @tinakurr
25 January, 08:58
@santasurfing Did you see what DJT posted on TElegrm at 5:22 AZ time (don't know what time it'd be there in Hawaii)? You are going to LOVE it!!!! :)

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
25 January, 08:44
The end of the video was the best โค๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ญ

HEATHER NEWMAN @HEATHERNEWMANFITNESS
25 January, 08:37
This is crazy, i had to watch it twice! LOCKED DOORS on the WH?! and that answering machine message....... #Fooked #MAGA