Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
30 April, 11:45
WHITMER HAS TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!! WHAT SHE IS DOING IS AGAINST OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND THE NUREMBERG CODE TRYING TO MAKE US GET VACCINATED OR SHE WONT OPEN OUT STATE WELL WE ARE NOT COMPELLED TO DO WHAT SHE SAYS I WILL NOT COMPLY

https://truepundit.com/whi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
Just ignore her. I live in MI and I've worked the entire time, I go into most stores without wearing a mask, I go out to eat and support my local businesses, go out with friends, have people over, and have even gone to large indoor events. I have not and will not get the vax. Keep contacting your state reps. Trust me, most of them don't like Gretchen either. Recall petitions are numerous, get involved. Follow youtube channel, I think it's called Standup Michigan, something like that. The only way our state stays in lockdown is if people believe her BS. Police are not arresting or ticketing anyone and won't. Don't let others intimidate you; go live your life, be happy. There are A LOT of us, just look around. You'll see people everywhere not wearing masks, restaurant parking lots are full, more people are breaking free. Others see us at the gas station without a mask, at first they're mad - but now they're not wearing masks either. Freedom is highly contagious.
02:29 AM - May 01, 2021
In response Roben Giasson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MoonChild_8 in this post can reply
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
04 May, 01:49
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
i am from michigan as well....and some of the stores dont bother me but got kicked out of menards in south haven....so dont go there....other places dont ask me....and of all places...Walmart doesnt say anything in holland or south haven....but my local markets wont let ne enter....like boy i guess u just want corporate to take over....it is insane....it needs to be removed from office....keep sharing info...stay strong GOD has all of us and he knows that you are trying....keep ur head up and keep doing what you are doing...GREAT JOB by the way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
01 May, 03:30
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
i do ignore her shes so EVIL I PRAY EVERDAY THAT THERE WHERE MORE LIKE US MY OWN HUSBAND STILL WEARS HIS MASK SND HE THINKS IM A CONSPIRACY THEORIST I TRY DESPERATELY PUT INFORMATION OUT ABOUT THE “KILLER VACCINES” but my grandkids other grandmother has gotten a shot and I guess I cried because I don’t wanna see my grandkids hurt so I’m constantly putting out information about how bad the vaccine is and what’s in it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING TO MT TEXT ITS AWESOME TO KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS IN MICHIGAN WHO THINK LIKE I DO.

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
01 May, 09:42
Please try not to worry, you got this my friend! You have been given the gift of common sense and clarity. When fear takes over that is when the devil and evil people win. I completely understand being afraid for those you love, as well as for yourself, that's human. But try to take emotion out of it and use critical thinking. Fear is not real unless there is immediate danger. Be compassionate and patient (I know it's really hard lol). Critical thinking - for example, why now are they saying the unvaxed will become exposed/ill from the vaxed "shedding"? To spread more fear and divide us. They know they can't maintain control, they know we are strong, and they know those who haven't gotten a vax by now prob won't. So now they have to create new bigger fears to try to divide and control us. Keep doing you, keep loving life, this will wake others up! But be safe and aware, some people are going start losing it and you don't want to get caught in BS drama. Love my Mich peeps☺️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 May, 06:04
Because you know the truth first makes you a conspiracy theorist ... hahahah, bless his heart, he just has no idea ... start telling him about nano-particles rained down on us from chem-trails that Brennan so cleverly told us he was doing ... in video a big speech ... look it up / Brennan explained foolishly this is how to solve Global warming, loading up HUGE planes with metallic chemicals to "reflect back the sun rays" and spraying the sky ... its in our soil, plants, animals, water, air all contaminated with aluminum / barium metals = TOXIC. Now reports of Morgellons disease - nasty skin rash resolved by an alkaline diet & Magnesium