Cathy Kauffman @Kitty
What the heck? SantaSurfing got booted off Discord.
BTW I am brand new here. Santa recommended.
06:37 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kitty in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
28 January, 05:03
In response Cathy Kauffman to her Publication
Santa knowsπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
27 January, 07:00
Yes, Santa and many people got booted. They were on then poof it just disconnected everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
27 January, 01:22
me too! been here a few days and love it.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Leigh Bennett @SabaLei
26 January, 06:20
Youre in good company

Serving those Who serve @1871_2021
26 January, 05:58
welcome Cathy 🐈

Only followers of this user (Terislider) can see their posts

Kathleen Barker @TXKITKAT
26 January, 01:22
hope she will het her news out today the old way like yesterday

Justa Thought @JustaThought
26 January, 12:38
me too... trying to find some friends on here :)

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
26 January, 11:24
I was wondering what had happened. I just joined and the third day I was on it disappeared. I thought they booted me.

MAGA Danna @MAGADanna
26 January, 11:23
I followed Santa here too! Like this much better! Could use some love!

Danette Olson @NettieO
26 January, 09:47
This outlet is much better than the others. πŸ˜€

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
27 January, 01:24
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
totally agree πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

Lesa Anderson @Rascal1225
26 January, 02:30
same here new having trouble finding things on this website

Angel of the North @IT50US
26 January, 01:17
I can't believe she was taken down. I was just there this morning.

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
26 January, 01:09
🐸Any place that would boot Santa isn't worth hanging around. Welcome fren!

Wendy Kwiczak @Windykwic
25 January, 11:06
i was wondering what happened!!!! so sad!!!

Whiskey Lynne @WhiskeyLynne
25 January, 10:52
same here. πŸ˜‚

25 January, 10:41
i am new here... Santa had the link today on here page to come here... i dont know how to navigate yet. every frw days I am boincing around...

A.l Hart @ahart_ahart
25 January, 10:46
In response Kathleen Barker to his Publication
Im new too and don't know how to navigate either. do you always have to click on the published to read the original posts when someone shares or replies? or is it a setting to be able to see the whole thing?

25 January, 10:41
i am new here... Santa had the link today on here page to come here... i dont know how to navigate yet. every frw days I am boincing around...

25 January, 10:37
where dhe goes we will follow.... makes us stronger!! WWG1WGA....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Joe Sorace @PatriotJoeS
25 January, 10:36
just Joined, the discord was taken downπŸ˜“, but that means we are all over the target!

Shawn Martinez @Shawnrr
26 January, 12:09
In response Joe Sorace to his Publication
I was wondering wth was goong on πŸ€”

Melissa Smith @cozysale
25 January, 10:27
I wondered what happened to the chat.. I thought something was wrong with my discord! Well crap?!? Where will she go next?

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
25 January, 09:47
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨More recruits! Great!

Amy Gilman @Agilman
25 January, 09:39
is rhat what happened? i joined her DC right away was waiting for todays video and i didnt see sammy anymore

Only followers of this user (Ltetrlt) can see their posts

Carolyn B17 @Caroline17
25 January, 09:31
I wondered what happened to my page. I just looked at it earlier.
All that hard work gone!

Lucky Clover @TrumpsterGurl
25 January, 09:26
Well that sucks! It seems the places to go to get the truth about things is getting smaller and smaller by the day. Let's hope and pray this platform stays up. Thank God Santa is on here!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
25 January, 09:22
Im new here too - and had just joined Santa's Discord. ugh.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
25 January, 09:25
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
If you're looking for unbridled truth streaming 24/7...you've come to the right shop. πŸ˜‰

Patriot H3x3D @h3x3d
25 January, 09:19
yep @SantaSurfing got booted from discord...
not surprised as they have shady ties... also not the first time this hapoens

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
25 January, 09:17
oh no, discord too!!!? Wow, this whole purge is astonishing...

Pamela Hockenberry @Rosie912
25 January, 09:04
who knows this site has google remembering my id and password. maybe google controlled also? i came here fr beach broadcast also. discird was cut off