Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
14 November, 10:07
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
This we pray 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
04 November, 07:44
End of propaganda machines is very welcome. time to lift people out of the coma of debt slavery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
03 November, 03:26
casey, i pray this daily they will be gone! How soon? Next week?

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
03 November, 03:00
I think it is COMING sooner than expected!! Be Ready!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 June, 08:48
Hallelujah, no more lies!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
16 March, 01:12
When the MSM falls, I will celebrate with champagne. Loathe those liars.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
03 February, 11:19

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
02 February, 03:28
I am sooooo looking forward to this day. All the lies and hateful rhetoric they spewed towards POTUS and patriots.

San Voe @Weimy
02 February, 02:33
whats the very top one? cant read, its blurred.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 February, 12:54
"Soon will be the END of [MSM]" It can't come soon enough. I can't wait to see them go down and their taped, crying confessions.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
02 February, 12:47
I literally can't wait!! I want my family back.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 February, 12:57
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
I hear ya, Lisa. Do you think any family or friends will apologize, or extend an olive branch for calling you nuts behind your back? Personally, I'm not counting on it - or worried about it. Just wondering.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 February, 12:39
Complicit criminals they are!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 January, 01:09
😎😎😎😎

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 January, 01:09
😎😎😎😎

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
16 January, 12:23
Taking it back one level at a time & flipping it back to having US on top! We are ALL capable of so much with endless potential! I'm so very proud of & grateful for everyone here along this wild ride! Love & gratitude 💖 #TheGreatAwakening #TruthPrevails

Kovian Tel @Kovian
16 January, 01:08
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
I find the specific triangle shape concerning.

Deborah Lemaire @GraceMerveilleuse
15 January, 09:30
O! Happy Day!

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
15 January, 06:38

Saxon 777 @Saxon
15 January, 10:01

13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
15 January, 06:46
Slaves no more!

EniQma45 MAGA @EniQma45
21 January, 08:40
In response 13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA to his Publication
Thanks for having my back Patriot!

B.. J.. @BJBJ
15 January, 06:33

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 January, 08:46
The people of the world are going to wake up, whether they want to or not. Evil is going to be brought down once and for all.

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
14 January, 08:34
YES!!!