NEO ONE @Neo
Mmmh, remember me on Nazi Germany.
What a coward 🤦‍♂️
09:27 PM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Christus Vexed @jefzef
01 May, 02:35
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
'Cause he's a goooood person, and everyone must be made aware of it.

I wish they'd all do it, so I can quickly determine that it's not safe to shake their hand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
30 April, 10:26
Unbelievable, what a piece of work! Add the barcode on his forehead too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
30 April, 10:27
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
😂

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 April, 10:15
Are you effing kidding me!?

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
30 April, 09:33
omg.....why!!!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 April, 09:30
There was always that one kid who did too much of this. Now you see what happened to him.

NEO ONE @Neo
30 April, 09:32
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
😂🤣

Law & Physics @physics171
30 April, 09:28
A bucket of bolts is more smart.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
30 April, 09:28
What an IDIOT!