Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
😂I remember my grandfather when babysitting us making us a highball when he poured himself one ( we were between ages 4-11😬 ) More-so that we lived fiercely and full of risks. We were not as so coddled and over protected as todays children are. Good or bad, I suspect most anons were born in these years.
09:27 PM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
01 May, 08:28
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
01 May, 12:28
I was born in 63. The 3rd oldest of 11 kids, and oldest girl. When I was 10 I started driving and when I was 13 I helped tag cattle, bucked bails of hay, and learned how to drive a D3 cat to help with the fields. We were allowed to drink Boones Farms wine and smoke Now cigarettes. That would probably be considered child abuse these days. Lol. I wouldn't change any a thing tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Counter Spell @Counterspell
30 April, 10:17
Born in 78. I have a picture of me when I was about 4 or 5 holding both a Michelob and a cigarette. (just for photo op's sake)
I don't remember much of my of my life before 4. I must have got wasted a lot.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
30 April, 10:10
We would go to the lake for the day and we had a cooler full of beer and ice. I was whining I was thirsty, I was like 12...he said there's plenty of water out there...or theres a beer. I ate some ice 😜 I hate beer lol

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
30 April, 10:08
My daddy made this "brew" he kept under the kitchen sink.Had raisins and bread in it along with his" secret "ingredients .Horrid tasting stuff.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
30 April, 10:07

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
01 May, 08:32
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
NO.. ... BUT WOODEN SPOON PART
ITS DIRECT STRAIGHT MIND CONTROL INTRA FAMILIAR #BDSM #BONDAGE #REPTILIAN CULTURE ABUSE
AND EVEN SEXUAL ABUSE
ITS IS WHAT ITS IS
GLORIFING THIS OTHER SEXUAL ABUSE ITS THE BASE FOR THE REST OF THE ABUSIVE BEHAVIOURS IN SOCIETY

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
30 April, 10:03
Close--'86.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
30 April, 10:02
I was driving my dad around when I was 13 because he was drinking and didn’t want to drink and drive 🤣

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 April, 10:02
I'm from the generation berfore x. And I've gotta tell ya we were all sissies most of this happened on our watch.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 April, 10:11
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
My grandfather who would've been the generation before you, kept telling my parents, aunts and uncles and his grandkids, including me, to "Watch Out for China." Back in the 70s, I don't know what he was watching or studying, but he was certain they were planning to take over the U.S. my parents looked at him like he was nuts, so, you I hear you!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
30 April, 10:01
😂😂😂65

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
30 April, 09:58
68:)

Have Faith @rAnnbci
30 April, 09:54
Oh yes