The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 April, 07:01
We are in the end times.. we are living out the end of the Bible! Jesus is returning soon! Many wont recognize him or the times. “I will fool you says the Lord” - Kim Clement. The Son of God/Son of Man will make His triumphant return. He has “cut off the head of the beast” and God has won! The Millenial Reign (1000 years) on Earth is nearly upon us! People dont believe me.. my wife.. my church. Thats fine! I speak this only to glorify God and His will. Its Gods plan to defeat evil 100%. Not 99%. When you read about Heaven on Earth, there is no evil. No more pain, suffering or death. When it all goes down.. evil will be fully eradicated. Med beds and cures will be available, there will be no more debt, no more trafficking, rape or murder. How can that be possible? Think Project Looking Glass wide spread.. time travel? Free energy for everyone. No one goes thirsty or hungry. When the person behind this whole plan is revealed.. how can it not be Jesus? Its been played out to perfection!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SnapsGjonesc3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ginger Cheatham, click on at the bottom under it