Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 April, 01:34
If you’re tired of banks controlling your life, I.E. telling you your ATM withdrawl limit is $500 per day, then BUY PHYSICAL SILVER and let’s wreck these MFers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
30 April, 02:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I wish I could.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
30 April, 06:07
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
Any amount you can buy helps. 🙂 Silver is hovering around $26 per ounce as of now. I've bought mine online, and I should find a local coin store, not only because I'd have the product in my hands that day and wouldn't have to pay for shipping, but I'd be supporting a local business.

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
I bought some from a local business too. Shipping would have been free, but online they add tax. Local guy’s price was higher but no tax. He gave me a comparable price.
06:26 PM - Apr 30, 2021
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lovemakesyoureal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rowan Tree, click on at the bottom under it