katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
30 April, 02:01
Soul needs chaos to give birth to a star! Every day we all have our problems, the cross we climb, the chaos we live.Our thoughts are shocking, full of pai will definitely have strength & courage.The psychic power within us is a magical stone that endures so much!We MUST fight,not put it down.Some will give you a little push,little advice,a little loveBut the fight,you will do it yourself.Tears,thought,prayer!Through this psychic power I could see the light coming from the depths of the dark tunnels where I got the POWER,& tought all the SATANICs,& saved pure souls,PAIN,but okay,the soul remains full of ENERGY,turning it into a LIGHT star that is going to be born in my dense darkness.I feel my power & my greatness.I think about my life,I go to mourn,finally feel grateful!I do not feel unhappy,pathetic,but hero of life!My friends,you MUST honor your strength,your heroism& Believe wholeheartedly that in a while you will experience the RESURRECTION you deserve!Stars are born into chaos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RaffaQBarron in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raffaele La Torre, click on at the bottom under it