Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
30 April, 12:21
Good night #Patriots ! ❤️ I want to tell you... I was watching The Super bowl performance of Michael Jackson, remembering those times where we live in freedom, not like now.
You can see the difference between that show, full of love and light, and the ones made by those satanics artists...
I was singing with him, feeling a big emotion and good energy... Then I went to see the news on @GhostEzra Telegram and what a surprise! He had posted Michael´s song Heal the world... Wowww!! Sincronicity!! 💫 A big explosion of happiness!
Thanks God for this magic moment ✨🙏✨

#TheBestIsYetToCome #wwg1wga #MichaelJackson #QANON #Love #LIGHT #Peace

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Michael Jackson - Super Bowl XXVII 1993 Halftime Show (Remastered Perfomance) - YouTube

Video And Audio Editing by LiveMJHighDefinitionMichael Jackson Super Bowl XXVII 1993 Halftime Show Performed In California At January 31, 1993, It Includes J...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
30 April, 12:46
In response Silvia Jofre to her Publication
🙄Youtube has blocked it from being played on this platform

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
30 April, 12:55
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
This video?? I just saw it

Q The Lions @qthelions
Yes when I click on it from you page it blocks it
02:21 PM - Apr 30, 2021
In response Silvia Jofre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by qthelions in this post can reply
Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
30 April, 07:01
I tried, just now, and I can see it. Maybe they banned it there...

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
30 April, 07:00
Ohhh... really?? They are so ... 😡😡😡