Sauce:
https://www.kitco.com/news...
01:43 PM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
13 September, 03:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
YEAH LIKE WE WILL DECLARE OUR STASH OF METALS AND PAY TAXES ON IT

IT'S EXEMPT BECAUSE THEY CANT GET THIR HANDS ON IT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
16 May, 01:08
😎Cool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
16 May, 01:08
😎Cool

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
16 May, 01:07
😎Cool

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 01:22
Are we buying silver on "May Day" what was this day declared last yr by Trump?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 May, 08:35
Cease and desist ... guess that means KITCO is in trouble.
I think all my buys may be in person from now on ... used to have it mailed to me in bulk orders.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
01 May, 04:37
Not sure what's true so be careful with Kitco.

🚨BREAKING 🚨

I can now reveal that on Thursday, 29 April 2021 (Sydney, Australia time) Dentons Australia Limited (an Australian law firm) issued me with a CEASE & DESIST NOTICE on behalf of their international client:

KITCO METALS INCORPORATED

Attached are the first 4 pages
(Thread continues below first post)

https://mobile.twitter.com...

*I have no financial interest in any company. Just looking out for fellow brothers and sisters.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
01 May, 04:41
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Response from John Adams.

🚨BREAKING 🚨

I can now reveal that on Friday, 30 April 2021 (Sydney, Australia time) I sent the following 2 page letter to Dentons Australia Limited in response to their CEASE & DESIST NOTICE.

I can confirm that I received NO RESPONSE within the 24 hours timeframe.

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 12:21
That is damn good news!

Hard to imagine anything left that is tax exempt!
Good on you Doq for posting.

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
30 April, 11:49
Sadly for now, I think just means State and not yet Federal level, but I believe it's coming!

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
30 April, 07:41
avoid coins ... BARs are your best value. lessons learned from my first investments ...

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
06 May, 01:39
In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication
Why? I want to buy but not sure what to buy. Thanks

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 April, 04:15
Ha ha ha ha More and more proof that the central bank is out of business! lol

Arieee @Arieee
30 April, 02:43
Searching for info on Larry Fink and BlackRock Investments. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#wallstreet #Bitcoin #wwg1wga