Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
Is it safe to assume that the big accounts using the word Qanon are infiltrators 🤷‍♀️ I thought there is no such thing as Qanon. There is Q and then there are Anons.
11:43 AM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
30 April, 01:19
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
You Are Correct. Even On This Site We Have Fake Anons, Big Names Too But I Won't Name names. I Am Sure You Can Figure It Out Yourself. One More Thing, If You Believe This Site Doesn't Shadowban And Censor You Are Wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
30 April, 01:45
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
yup. I'm shadow-banned here without a doubt, same as twatter, parler, gab... pretty much everywhere 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
30 April, 01:15
I agree 100% !

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
30 April, 01:14

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 April, 01:12
pretty safe assumption, IMHO.

There is Q and there are Anons ~ no such QAnon1

#wwg1wga !!!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 April, 01:13
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thank you☺️