Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
10 February, 12:28
In response Lion ess to her Publication
Lugol's Iodine is quite probably THE most important thing that any of us can take to rid our bodies of countless poisons- It quite literally saved my life from mercury poisoning. It's not a brand name, it is named after the guy who discovered the most bio available to get life affirming iodide and iodine in to your body. I could not buy it where I live, so I learned how to make my own. I take it every day, I have sold some to others at half the price people pay online, to cover my costs and allow me to be able to supply it for free for those who need it and cannot pay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Waller @Judyk
10 February, 01:09
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
I've been looking on line, outrageous prices! Could you direct me as to where/how I could find info on this? Thank-you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
25 January, 07:00
Amen. We sure are some tough souls, right??? 😉💞🙏

Cindy Lou-Who @Bunky7777
25 January, 06:37
Lead fillings in the teeth

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 January, 06:01
Add contracpetive, and hrt estrogen, that feminizes men, and makes women into raving lunatics (in otherwords, creates the left) and yes, this is the lethal cocktail that has allowed them to keep our attention from their evil... to distract us, en mass.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 January, 05:56
This is so good. Really tells it like it is and from there allows your mind to wander elsewhere...wars...finance...😕

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 05:54
Well then - that's sums it up nicely.