Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Former Director of the U.S. Mint Says Comex Gold and Silver Prices Are Not Real.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
05:23 AM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
02 May, 02:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This video was really good and the guy was good at explaining his points without going on forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 11:29
Sorry yall but Nana has always laughed at the asshats that have bought gold and silver on paper since the first damn commercial I saw advertising it yrs ago.
I asked the question of where do they hold my gold? Who has physical possession of it?
I have asked every single one of them how they ever hope to take physical possession of their property?
What broker, banker, or corporation do you trust to hold your gold and silver?
Arbitriage this! >Your fooked! >It doesnt exist at all!> Never did!
Hehehe
Foolish shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
30 April, 10:12
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED DOQ!!!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
30 April, 08:34
ill be buying some more silver on MAY 1st

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 April, 07:55
Thay cannot be for one SIMPLE reason.

There is no 1:1 physical backed up precious metal to fullfil demand of obligation... So in fact is it GIGANT SIZE PONZI SCHEME.

First one who PUBLICLY widraw significant amout of physical gold
or silver crush stock market.

https://youtu.be/GEUuZ_UzB...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 April, 05:58
I can't wait for gold and silver to break loose !