Dimitri Anon @Spartan
I always believed Keanu was a good guy.
09:15 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
29 April, 10:34
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I've always like Keanu as an actor. He gets type cast into some awesome roles. I thought Bill and Ted Face the Music was not really that good. It had it's moments.

As a person. He seems cool AF. I know he has his own line of motorcycles, and plays in a band. He is his own person. I admire that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
29 April, 09:59
I'm going to guess he's not a white hat. His skin is transparent like a vampire. He did not look healthy like in the movies. I have never seen skin like his before ever. He looked like an undead person. I mean even drug addicts looked better. I don't know what they do in the movies to make them look good. Just sayin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 April, 09:32
I thought he was to but some one said he wasnt and posted pics of him doing the satanic head symbols . I hope he is a good guy .

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 April, 09:36
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
To play both sides -you have to blend in

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
29 April, 09:31
I did meet him once and he was very nice. 😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 09:28
Nana sure hopes so but I have to say at some point I did see his name on one of the executed sheets. So idk

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
29 April, 09:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I saw that too. Some of the names on that list are hard to believe. Some look legit. Who knows? I believe the time is near when the truth will be exposed about everyone evil.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
29 April, 09:20
Good guy! While filming the latest Bill & Ted he stopped gis car on the way to the set when he saw a sign aomeone posted in their yard for him, held up filming just to talk to the family & take pics with them!