Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
25 January, 06:10
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I've got a feeling 9 is 4 days away + I'm sure VK said it wouldnt get to 10 because of barstool pizza?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 January, 07:48
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
I do recall him saying that it would not go to ten ;) It will be like when I counted before getting my children's hinds ends lol. 8.91....a 8.91....8.92222222222 If I get to 8.93 it is going to be a 8.94!!! #BringOnTheNine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
25 January, 05:41
That's more like it. 👊🏻

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 January, 05:38
8+9=17

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell

IslandGirl Aloha @Xanadu10699
I think thats on the low end.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
I'l say that again that is fooked HIGH !!!! = 8.9 APL

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
25 January, 05:37
The VK banner. Castle Rock?

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 January, 05:23
🐸Almost - CryptoKoba VK you're getting closer baby!!!

Michele Robinette @Mtjar1009
25 January, 05:22
8+9=17! 👀

DaC haos @DaChaos
25 January, 05:20
🐸 :)

LoveConquers All @All777Love
25 January, 05:19
How cool is this?! We're finally about to see some changes! We have 1.0 to go now?🤔☺️🙌🏽

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 January, 05:26
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
I'm excited😁