Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
29 April, 03:54
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
lol know the feeling but.... There is alot going on around our feet and around the world... Remember priority number one is- save the children then bam... the fake world running on a short leash right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
29 April, 04:01
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
its a dangerous concept , believing is seeing, because believing is to be the lie of eve, i am critical of the one behind the steering wheel of human conciousness right now, i know all things work in alignment with the highest power, but its neen prooven that, when we leave problems for others to handle, they often misuse their power, the rule of 80/20 always applies, foxes in the hen house, its painstaking every second but thats the intent, most are completely. blind, i suppose its literally painfully obvious to those who can feel the pressure and see the smoke and mirrors, we need to take control, we need to know the secrets of quantum physics, we need to be empowered with truth un order to porperly use the ability to create our own reality against the darkness, i feel god is trying to give us this informarion about quantum phsycis and intention, but its being repressed, i feel we need to know all the tools in our tool box and how to properly use them, this is being hidden from us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396