Only people mentioned by Christine28 in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
06 May, 10:37
In response Christine CLH to her Publication
Don't need to pass it for approval, it's got emergency use authorisation. That's all they need. A year of giving people these jabs will kill enough of the world population to make all the corrupt a bit happier.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 May, 12:50
All I heard was the 17.000 🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Luciferlost
29 April, 06:06
7 months old...🤦‍♂️

Have Faith @rAnnbci
03 May, 12:44
In response ... ... to his Publication
I have been wondering when that was. 🤔

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
29 April, 04:04
he said they wont approve them UNTIL they can verify their safety. i see this as just more of the same bulls*×!t - even after "approval", no one should believe they are safe or even consider taking them.