dawny haswell @darktolight2022
Richard Citizen Journalist has not been seen or head of since the photos of his & his gf's arrests came out so this is a patriot call out anyone anywhere near DC or is able to contact the local police to at least see how they are or anything please do so! I live in the UK & seem to be more worried about your patriot who has brought you updates for a year than you guys are he also helped feed the troops in DC for months now he needs help!
01:07 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Krystle Lutz @1776girl
29 April, 01:28
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
why was he arrested

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 01:28
In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
Don't know i don't think anybody knows someone was quick & took a photo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krystle Lutz @1776girl
29 April, 01:27
ASK PENGUIN 6 ON YOUTUBE HES LIVE IN DC FIMING MARINE 1 THIS MORNING

Kev Oooo @KevO
29 April, 01:32
In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
M1 and 2. And 5 military copters too 🤔

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
29 April, 01:11
Looks like he posted yesterday 5pm on telegram. I had to click on the picture to see the date. It looks like he’s posting about them getting ready for the false flag event of today... good stuff! https://t.me/richardcitize...

29 April, 01:14
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
yes he was arrested after that it is down my wall somewhere the picture x

Kev Oooo @KevO
29 April, 01:14
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
Well that's an interesting picture 🧐🧐🧐