Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
29 April, 11:38
WHY the HELL IS there NO SECURITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
Nice. Sadly for these 'journalists' the ballots and machines (not just the monitors) arrived the next day if I'm not mistaken. There are literally wall to wall cameras inside that facility, so their attempt to feed the sheeple the idea this recount is not secured is fake news at it's usual.
12:04 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Whispering Pine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrishTweedy in this post can reply
Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
29 April, 12:26
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Yes i watch the cameras well did they have been down, but this guy walked right into the building as they delivered them and computers on the ground anyone could have compromised them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
29 April, 12:53
In response Whispering Pine to her Publication
Everything was sealed. Am not certain, beyond the obvious hype by the Dems and the "journalists" once the actual audit began, everything was secured. In truth, I refuse to feed their "fear/panic" agenda.