Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
29 April, 12:55
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
That is exactly how I became a warrior😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
29 April, 12:53
The faster the better and i remember flying off... I had a great childhood!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
29 April, 12:43
glory days

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
29 April, 12:35
Imagine that? I was a survivor!!! 😁🇺🇲

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
29 April, 12:29
One of my favorites located at the old driving range. Exiting battered and bruised were merely badges of courage. It makes me sad to think today's kids would have to be put in space suits with a hall monitor hovering...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 April, 12:31
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
definitely the good ole days!

Q The Lions @qthelions
29 April, 12:25
I still have a great scar under my chin bc I would turn flips on the rails while it was spinning. Those were the days!

29 April, 12:30
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
👊👊

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
29 April, 12:25
..I learned to sit close to the middle ;)

29 April, 12:29
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
👊👊