Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 April, 02:36
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
DOES IT MATTER WHO NAME IS ON IT?? I MEAN REALLY WHO GIVE A SHIT...WHAT MATTERS IS THE INFORMATION THAT IS GIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHAT REALLY MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!...FOR GOD SAKE...WHOEVER THIS PERSON IS..I REALLY DONT GIVE A SHIT....ARE YOU THAT PETTY??!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY. HAD YOU DONE ANY RESEARCH INSTEAD OF BLOWING UP MY DAMN COMMENT YOU WOULD SEE THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE!!!!!!!!!!! OR DOESNT THAT MATTER TO YOU....ARE YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT THE NAME THAT IS ON THE COPIED POST?!?!? HOLY SHIT I COULDVE EASILY BLACKED IT OUT...BUT NO..I GAVE THAT PERSON CREDIT FOR MAKING THE POST!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
29 April, 02:05
where are you following Major Patriot?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 April, 02:08
In response Trump is my President to her Publication
why send this 8 times??

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
29 April, 01:44

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 April, 01:45
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!!! 👍👍👍 🙂🙂

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
29 April, 12:51
"Where you been bro?" 😁This has been out there in the ether for a long time, especially about Jarrett. Her very long history with Hussein made me research her. Thanks for sharing about the other two clowns.
Peter S., has issues from a realm that are scarier than the place of his birth!
Here is what Valerie said in 1977: That should have been an alarm clock for all American citizenry!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 April, 01:49
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
you're welcome!! thank you for sharing what you had too!!! 🙂...Im a girl tho...hahaha but you can still call me bro...it's cool.